New torturing month started...

hello! It's Saturday and I'm feeling really exhausted, really so exhausted! Actually I'm kind of forcing myself to look after everything, to settle every single thing in the house haha! 

It's a torturing month to me! It will be very bad, very upset, very tiring, also in a bad mood and really going to be a very exhausted month to me ... 


I cooked curry Maggie Mee for my late dinner or so called supper haha! didn't have dinner at my mama house haha cause I ate too much in the afternoon!

I'm going to upload some photos ...


baby Javier having shower hehe!!! look at that smile~ baby's and kid really do love playing with water. I really wish some day I could bring them to water park or something haha! 


Today I get my papa to shower for Javier hehe! I've always knew that papa wanted to shower for Javier but just that Javier is kind of small or like a baby so my papa is kind of afraid to shower for him. 


I told my papa that it's alright (as Javier has already knew how to sit up straight) just put him in the bath tub and put some soap inside and rinse him or etc ... 


lastly the photo of the brothers~ hehe! love them so much ❤️ alright I've got to go for bed now, really having sleepy eyes hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower