2016 Father's Day

hello~ today it's a day for all Father around the world hehe! Happy Father's Day~ it kind of hard to all fathers for supporting the family, their sweats and their energy. May god bless all the Fathers to be more healthier and happier every day!

Yup today hubby brought me and my boys back to my mama house, would like to thank hubby for sacrificing his sleeping time just to send me home. He was working graveyard shift since Friday and Saturday, I did not get the chance to go back home yesterday as there's some relative having wedding ceremony.


Actually I did not plan to go back to my mum's house but my Sister mention that it's Father day why not I bring my boys back and let them have some bonding hahaha! 

Wanted to thank my hubby for bringing me and two boys back to my mum's house, we have our lunch together as well! hehe! 


hehe! my Sister blow bubbles in the kitchen area and my two boys really have so much fun, especially Jerald. Javier is kind of funny actually hahaha!

In the evening time the whole house left just me, my two boys, my elder Brother and my mum. My Sister got to go for work and my papa got some event to attend as today it's the 15th in Chinese calendar.



So my Brother really feed me! haha order drinks thought foodpanda! the bubble tea from SOD CAFE, it's located at Ci Yuan CC. taste not that bad actually~ 



dinner time! my bother went to block 401 coffee shop ... I have totally no idea what to eat actually so I follow my mum haha! Mee siam for dinner and also cheese fries oops! hehe

The Mee Siam doesn't really taste that nice and I don't expect it to be this kind of taste haha! Not that fragrance and it's only spice on it ...

After dinner my mum and Brother send me and my two boys back home hehe! thankful for everything~ Ive no idea what to describe how much I love them, how thankful I am towards my lovely family! but really only thank you! really thank you all so much and really love all of you so so much! ❤️❤️❤️


I reached home and when after my Brother and mum went off, this is the fact that I've got to face when everytime k got home. hahaha! Full of laundry to settle~


It's Father's Day ! I would like to bless my one and only Hero in my life, My dearly Father ❤️ Please take good care of yourself, may God bless you to be more healthier and wealthy haha! Also wanted to thank you for everything, really everything that you've spent on me and my two boys especially! I cares about you and loves you a lot too, sometimes don't be so harsh too! ❤️ haha!


Another will be my one and only naughty hubby! always love to disturb me, always wanted to makes me laugh when I'm upset and down. Would like to thank my hubby for not giving up on me and in any situation, he will always try his best to improve anything to let the family feel safe and sound. Hubby thank you for all your hard work, all your time and your love especially! We love you really so so much so please do take really good care of yourself! ❤️❤️❤️

HAPPY FATHER's DAY! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower