MIL after surgery appointment ...

It's a Monday bluuuuuue~ today brought MIL to SGH eye center for her appointment after her eye surgery since last Thursday. Everything's good and looks fine, thank god! MIL was so afraid and worry till she can't really sleep during the midnight. Glad that everything's fine!


Would like to post a throwback of yesterday. I'm glad that I'm still able to cook and settle the house hahahaha! self praise hehe! I cooked mince meat with slices fish porridge, the way MIL cooks as always. I asked MIL how to cook and she thought me, but taste doesn't really taste as good as hers hehe! I'll try my best in future haha~ Jiayouuuu!


Also I stir fried some broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, vegetarian abalone, prawn and a carrot. Taste good actually haha! self praise again! It's been some time since I stir fried and since I last cook for my family. Pleasure to serve them.







Above photos of Jerald is today when I fetch him home from school ... brought him two packet of rice cracker just in case he's starving .... hehe! my lovely boy~ love him so much ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower