Lunch date with Sister today !

Yup! it's Friday~ TGIF! went out for a short date with my beloved Sister ❤️ Always thought of my Sister when everytime I feel lonely and sad, so I just got to WhatsApp her haha! can't live without her in my life hehe!


today we specially went to Bugis Juction because of the Totetease push cart bags sales. Wanted to thank Sister for purchasing the bag for me, I really love it~ Thank you so much! appreciated everything!


Actually we wanted to go for Amos burger after purchasing our bags but in the end the restuarant have closed down. so we were thinking and walking around what to have for lunch.


We went 旺角 (WangJiao) hongkong restaurant for our lunch. I ordered the Ice Lemon Green Tea and somehow I regretted haha! Sister order the blended chocolate coffee omggg~ taste so great! 


We ordered and shared Carbonara, really taste not bad actually haha! After lunch we went down to basement and purchase 雞蛋仔, its kind of like HK style egg waffle. crispy waffle haha!

After all the walking around and eating finally it's time to go off, we took bus to BoonKeng station and change transport to MRT train to Hougang. Sister accompany me to get my stuff before she went for her work.

I'm very thankful towards my Sister for everything she gave me, she spent on me and the endless love towards me and my two boys. Most of the time, other than I LOVE YOU & THANK YOU! there really nothing much and no words could describe how much love and how thankful I am ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower