Morning!

Hello! Good morning~ it's Tuesday today and Jerald's school is close for today so I have cancel to go for work. I have decided to bring Jerald out in the afternoon because I has been quite some time since me and hubby last brought him out for some fun.

Today I'll be bringing Jerald out alone because hubby is really really very busy for work... If I'm not hubby mention that he doesn't really have off day for this month. How awesome !??? Actually I'm kind of used to it that hubby is not home often, busy for so much things. 

I always understands that hubby is busy for work and he also got no choice to keep using on phone calls. But it's always a disappointment when I heard what I doesn't wish to hear ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower