Friday, went for dating with Sister


Hello~ it's Friday already, time flies haha! Today went for lunch with my sister ^^ we went NEX Mall, Hot Tomato restaurant for our lunch ... Each of us have ordered a main course with a complete set meal. It comes with Mushroom soup (today) and we ordered ice lemon tea for our drinks ...


I was tempt to have some appetizer actually so I odered a Hot Tomato Combo ... But in the end we can't manage to finish all so we left with one drum and one sausage haha



I ordered the smoked turkey bacon Aglio Olio. The cooked cherry tomato taste not that good when it's cooked actually haha! But overall it's not bad actually ...


After eating we went Waterway Point for shopping haha! We went Uniqlo, H&M and just walk around the mall. Lastly we went NTUC haha!


Before we head home we were queueing to get KOI drink but while waiting for our queue number we have been smelling durian but just can't find which store it was. Lastly we found it, the store washouts located beside the KOI cafe.

Sister told me that she have actually tried this durian puff before and she mention that it taste really good. So we decided to buy it home haha

What I can say that the puff was really really good!!! I will definitely go for it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower