Happy Mother's Day! 2016


Yup! Today it's a day for all Mothers all around the world ^.^ was having a good mood since I wake up, also told myself that I need to calm down no matter how bad my mood is... 


Today I went NEX mall for MOS burger and it's the first meal of the day... I rushed to eat my meal, rushed to get my stuff and rushed to go home because I was afraid that in law can't handle my two boys.


So when I got home, this two boys just doesn't want to sleep, I looked after them as MIL was settling the dinner and FIL was having his nap... I always told myself it's ok, I can handle them well and have to calm down. I have to control my anger especially ...

I did! I really did and have fun with my two cutie pie! Haha ❤️❤️❤️


Talking about Mother's Day! Haha! Wanted to thank my Brother and Sister for always feeding me, wanted to thank my family for always being by my side or even supporting me when I'm broken!


Tonight's dinner! MIL home made and home cooked, Red Wine Chicken! Her very own recipes haha! Finally got to eat on this special day ^.^


In the afternoon I bought all these dessert to pamper myself for this year Mother's Day. And of cause I also have to pamper my in laws, bought the strudel mini durian. In laws say the durian pie really taste so great~ she say that next time can buy it again haha


My beloved hubby bought this yummy beautiful fruits cake for me and her mum haha! can't leave out her mum although hubby wanted to pamper me hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower