Javier's appointment



hello~ today me and hubby brought Javier out for his growing development appointment at TPY Polyclinic. Took cab over and while on the way I took selfie with Javier hehehe! chubby Javier! muacks!


we were so so hungry since before the appointment ended, so once everything's done we went TPY HUB for some food to fill our stomach haha! I have Yong Tau Hu, full of vegetable hahaha!


after eating we went up to level 3 Kiddy Palace to get some pajamas for my two boys. The above image is the pajamas that I get for Jerald, but somehow it's seems quite small when Jerald wear it. sighhhh~ 


I also did get some snacks for my two boys haha! have no idea whether they will eat it or not because kids keep changing their appetite haha!

I get the cooling pad pillow for Javier as well because nowadays the weather is really so hot and I'm afraid he can't tolerate the hotness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower