24th November 2015, TUESDAY

Yup~ wanted to post some throwback haha have been quite busy and tiring for me recently so I didn't get to post that often already >.<

Alright this post I wanted to post a throwback on last month 24th November 2015, Tuesday ...



That day was Javier injection appointment day, me and hubby brought  Javier to Polyclinic in the morning. Although we're slightly late but lucky we did not get to wait too Long, Phew~?



Once done with the appointment and payment we took bus to TPY HUB. While waiting for bus, the sky was raining so heavily and there's even thunder >.< Javier got scared while I carried him on my arm sleeping, my poor baby :(



Went to have our very first meal once we reached TPY HUB, and it was during lunch time. Kind of crowded so we waited for a while to get ourselves table and seats.

After eating we went to Kiddy Palace (as per usual, hahaha) we bought another new milk bottle steriliser, and some etc haha forgotten :P

We NTUC after that haha as Javier's milk powder have used up. Lastly home sweet home haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower