Yo Hi! MORNING! ^^
A new day again hahas... today damn automatically wake up lor and some more yesterday bout 1am plus den sleep cos work till 11pm mah reach home jiu bout 11.30 bahx den jiu bath, eat dinner/supper, watch tv den go in room chat with Jie jiu go sleep le =P hahas...

Yesterday Joanna got work sia so happy to see her lor like veri de long nv see her le^^ Den we chat and laugh and oso got chat bout some sad/angry things lah of cos haha...
And oso really de happy to see Liza lor I don know she got work worx den I was in MDS packing condiments den she called mi den I was so delighted and surprise to see her! I bout more than one week nv see her le sia^^ haha

Sian sia later need go appointment again hope don admission again hahas...
Think won lah but ke lian de Adele need take over mi cos I actually today got work de but den need go appoinment den she wanna take over mi I so touch!^^
Thx lots leh Adele sister! ^^But I rather euu no show lah =P hahas...
Later Terence will kill both of us hahas....

To Miao Miao...

Ai yo miao miao ar I now cant really giv euu answer^^ hope euu don mind and hope euu give up bahx cos... I have mai reason and will tell euu one day de^^
So... all the best to euu bahx! ^^
JIAYOU!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower