OMG! Christmas just like that pass sia hahas....
Pai seh this few days quite busy so no time to post hahas dots damn tired lor haix.... now still feeling quite sleepy man T.T

Wednesday.... [CHRISTMAS EVE~!!!]
Work 8am in the morning.... actually 1pm jiu can go home le den haix how I know yantao [yihao] wanna extend mi till 4pm hahas den of cos I nv reject lah ^^
He oso go home at that time hahas den I jiu do FOC till around 6.3opm bahx...
Cos no crew mah erm.... not don have lah is just that they haven come in and their time is not up yet so I jiu continue working lor but Ping Ping manage to give mi OT hahas yeah! =P
I go home le jiu bathe liao go kovan with mummy cos i wanna buy some thing but fail to find it sia so sad haix.... Den we jiu go hougang mall wanna buy present but they de service SUCKS man and some more nth to but sia ai yo~
So we go eat mac lor till 10++ while waiting for mai daddy to come cos he end work le mah den we jiu go home le lor^^

~~~ End of Mai Wednesday! =P ~~~

Thursday... [CHRISTMAS DAY!!! yeah^^]
Which is yesterday work at morning 8am too till erm... actually is 2pm de but too mani crew liao so handsome [Terence] kept asking who wanna go home early so I jiu request myself hahas =P
Cos nth to do sia almost every station got more den one crew sia and no service some more wanna open line 2 worx ai yo~....
Den go home straight away lor bathe liao eat some mummy cook wan^^ so nice! hahas....
Den jiu rush out buy present for all mai cutie at plaza singapura de more than words shop hahas den sister[adele] they all kept ask mi go den I jiu fake said I don know if I can go anot lor and that time I already bought all mai present le and I wanna giv them surprise mah hahas...
So I go buy chocolate den jiu go Punggol End! the place where they having BBQ den before that I called Sister said I can go but don tell anyone of them but she tell Fredrick hahas cos he is the hoster so nvm ^^
Den while we two were walkinh towards de BBQ pit I told Sister that actually I already can go for de BBQ le just that wanna give euu all surprise then her expression was so cute lor hahas...
Den Xinyi and Lisa was quite happy to see mi which they come and hug mi hahas... so cute lor =P
Sry lah guys~ Hope euu all like de present bahx^^
Xinyi thx for the present worx^^

Hahas yesterday were so fun lor till I bout 11pm den go home hahas....
Haix sian lor later going school buy books liao T.T don feel like going worx haix no choice who call I today OFF!

Miao Miao~....
Next time don do wrong things again lah don be silly le....
Be honest is de best choice ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower