HI! Afternoon ^^
hahas... dots weather so hot man T~T ....
Haix sian lor today no work so boring worx... Den morning bout 9am plus plus all wake mi up call mi go out walk walk and eat breakfast den I jiu wake up lor and some more I veri tired and sleepy sia... -_-!!!
Nvm cos veri de long nv family outing liao hahas^^

Frens... SRY!!!
Don angry lehx.... I really cant join euu all cos I hav some thing I need to settle and oso cos of one thing...
Hope euu all can understand ^^
Ai ya without mi euu all oso can enjoy de mah right!? hahas...

Hey! one more thing hor....
LISA & XINYI euu two ar so naughty and cute de lor...
Ai yo~ don keep said I still like ur shifu T~T
<> I DON LIKE HIM, HE IS MAI FREN! -_-!!!
<>
He already hav some one le don spoil them lah ^^
I know euu all concern mi THX!
And I know euu all wanna know who I like but....
I really cant tell euu all who is it cos....
I only can keep him deep down in mai heart and....
love/like him secretly!....
Thats all I can do....
cos I don wanna hav a relationship again love does hurt mi...

To.... [euu know de ^^]
I reject euu is because I don wanna hurt euu and don wan see euu waste all ur time on some thing tht is not worth it so.... don feel sad alright!?^^
I know how euu feel I oso past tense!!!
I can totally understand and... I only can said.... hope euu recover soon bahx!...
And still got one more reason why i wanna reject euu is because....
I.... really don wanna have a new relationship again cos...
I don wanna be thrown away like a rubbish again and left alone!
<> I HATE LONELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <>
And euu not mai type so give up is ur good choice ^^
So... good luck for ur future den! ^O^

Labels: CHERISH & LOVE.... Is Imoportant In life.....
[Don Miss It!.... once in a life time.......................................]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower