Hahas just came back from work^^
Still same lor tired sia actually i 4pm jiu can end work le den Liza like not enough crew den I jiu extend myself =P
Tired.... I use to it liao and some more I love to work hahas^O^
I love all the ppl there too they so veri de super good! =P

Diao... ALVIN [miao miao] EUU AR!
Call euu go home euu don wan go home le den come find mi oso de same mah T~T
Haix... next time don like that le hor...
Thx for company mi after work go take bus^^
Remember to tag mi who going for BBQ and tell them to prepare one exchange gift present!
Call them to paid as soon as possible leh don have much time left le...
I will tell euu all who euu going to exchange present with de^^ hahas...
BR PREPARE WORX! =P

2moro not sure work wat time work later go check bahx^^
Think is morning lor if I'm not wrong lah^^
I wan slim down lah I becoming veri fat liao lor T~T

K lah today jiu post till here lah! ^^
Wanna go eat dinner le... BYE!~~~

Labels: CHRISTMAS COMING LE ^^ YEAH!~~~ ^o^ HAHAS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower