Happy Birthday to euu~
Happy Birthday to euu~
Happy Birthday to uncle Dominic~
Happy Birthday to euu!!!~

Hahas... Happy Birthday worx Uncle ^^
Ai yo you lao yi sui liao still haven find girlfriend ar!? =P hahas
Wish euu all de best and good luck for ur future bahx! ^O^

Haix... T~T feel like crying T~T

I oso don wan like that de mah and no need everyday like that said mi de mah I oso got feeling de hor!... T~T
Kept saying I .... Euu all think I really wan de meh!?
Kill mi den I live in this world oso not worth it!!!
No need bout money quarrel every time.... haix.... life getting more sucks and sucks !

Dots... I now feeling veri down the past tense MAGDALENE had already gone long long ago! I... I don know who am I now! T~T
WHY! Why must all this kind of things happen to mi....
All ppl tell mi Hao Ren You Hao Bao! But I don think it is...
Make all de ppl around mi smile and happy everyday is mai job cos no ppl wanna see black/sad faces right!? ^^
I really hope that I can have smile everyday and don have any matter to think forever and solve...
Haix... now.... just only can.... wait and..... live one day pass one day thats all wat life is...................

K lah nth else to post le thats all I today can post bout mai feeling le....
Got to update mai blog lah ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower