BAD NEWS!!! T-T haix...

ARRR!!!.......... GUYS!...... CHALET CANCEL LIAO T-T
Sry lah cos no pit for us le really lor sian liao haix....
So that day BBQ party change to Christmas outing le ^^ hahas
If euu are interested pls inform mi worx THX! ^^
That day we will go out watch movie, walk walk, play play and mani mani things lah till night okie mah!? hahas....

I nth to do jiu on com and post lor =P
Diao later got work at 3pm till 9pm worx haix sure will tired till mai eye cant open cos later need do house work worx T-T
Haix... diao so wish that Christmas that day I can afford buy all the things that I wan lor ><" hope so bahx^^ ......



This three [top photo] album is the mostly I wan de haix... really wish lor....
Can buy for myself Christmas Present ^^
Hope will come true hahas =P

I love them so much lor especially Luo Zhi Xiang ^^
OMG lor! he so handsome and cute You Mei You hahas....
He veri xiao shun lor treat his parent veri good and of cos his FANS too! ^^ hahas
No wonder so mani ppl support him^O^
He is really worth it for us to support so as some others too....
T-T OMG! so wish that I can see him in personal lor close up de lah haix.....
If he got come to singapore for autograph I 100% sure wan go don care if mai parent scold mi! haha =P

K lah today jiu post till here lah^^ BB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower