HO HO... CONGRATULATION !!!
To JieJie, Feng Ming and Fredrick worx^^ hahas.....
^O^ just eaten mai breakfast jiu come and post lah ^^

OMG! I yesterday watch mai favorite show [100% Entertainment] night show de at 1pm worx.... I...I.... if I yesterday nv watch I don know how long I had not watch that show le lor I miss XIAOZHUUUUU~ so much lor T-T
OMGGGG!!!! he still so handsome lor he now have new hair style le for his new album wah seh more handsome liao lor hahas =P
Really lor veri long nv watch all de show/drama that I wan/like de worx haix....
See lah work work work every time work till euu wanna do ur own things oso really cant ai yo yo ^^ hahas... MUACKS~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haix... BBQ again lah^^
I oso wanna hav BBQ worx but just so unlucky that Adele sister there de pit others ppl already book long long ago loh...
Nvm! frens don worry we will try our best de so just wait for us bahx hahas...

Dots....
mai this JieJie ar ai yo cant find her things again worx hahas so cute sia ^^ [=P]
Just now cant find her work name tag den ask mi How ar? how ar?
den I ask her when she put den she point to de bag den i jiu check for her den ....
Funny lor I can find it she cant -_-!!! ai yo~ hahas....

Dots still thinking of mai xiaozhu ^^ hahas =P
Today I 100% wanna watch on time at 5pm on channel U haha
Really lor he's mai life for sure ^O^
Okie lah post till here lah cos... nth else to said lah =P hahas BB! ^^


Lables: 羅志祥...你永远是我们的最爱, 我们的骄傲, 也是我们的.... 完美型男!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower