^O^ Hahas... Morning! =P
Today 8.40am wake up -_-!!!
Actually can sleep till 9am de cos!.... mai mummy early morning do washing and cleaning so noisy den I jiu wake up liao dots.... hahas

Haix... this few days feel sad and don know wat to do sia T~T
Got one guy lah hate him sia flirt lor keep on calling mi! STOP CALLING MI!!!
Euu this.... bleah....
I already told euu I don like euu and I only treat euu as mai close fren....
Euu this evil! Euu disturbing mai life!

Euu said euu really truly love mi more den other ppl....
OH! come on lah this sentence don know euu said to how mani gals liao pls lah change ur sentence lah hor euu not sian I hear le oso sian liao!!!
She den is ur true love NOT MI OKIE!?
She love euu so much and euu treat her like that euu this evil don know wat to said sia!.... haix....

Don know wat euu thinking lor she so pretty, kind and cute just everything better den mi don know why euu treat her like this sia!!!
Euu better think through properly I tell euu! Don regret !!!
And mai heart already have someone le I veri love him!
and keep him deep deep in mai heart so euu don have any hope/chance 0.01% oso don have!!!
So... really... give up bahx! ^^
I and euu... only fren relationship thx!...

Frens don worry is not the person euu all thinking de ^^
Not Jian Yong or Alvin Cheng and most of cos is not monkey lah hahas...
Don know why this world got this kind of ppl sia and some more the gal so poor thing sia hope she can recover soon and find a 100% better guy den him ^^ alright!?

Haix.... hahas okie lah back to the BBQ thing again lah ^^
Guys! Hope euu all that day don work till so late lah if got pls try and go change with someone ^O^
like that day we can have more fun and get more close[know more bout each other]...
And really de $$$ ans confirm must give by this month 20 thx! ^O^

I feel that mai life now is really veri SUCKS!
I wan de I cant have it/reach it WHY!?
WHY MAI LIFE SO .... T~T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower