Hey Morning everyone ! ^^ hahas.... A new and sunshine day again =P ^^
Actually I set alarm 9am wake up de but den I fell asleep again hahas....
Den mummy come and wake mi up to prepare lor....


Dots lor.... early in the morning get cut by needle T-T pain sia and some more is the same finger that I cut at home wan lor -_-!!! [T-T]
Don know when the wound can recover veri the pain sia cant even press it lor haix... hahas

OMG! I wan it! I wan it! T~T
Hope by this Christmas I can buy lor sia haix.... Impossible de lor mai parent won let mi buy de lah T~T so sad...
No lah just that before post go view xiaozhu the shop website singapore de...
I love it so much lor so nice and cool man hahas...
<>The Faith Parka Purple Jacket<>
<>The STAGE X DISNEY M Star Tee Red<>
<>The Candy Bubbles Cap Red/White<>


Ai yo euu all veri cute lor why wan/love BBQ so much ^O^
Den euu all give mi time to plan everything bahx^^ thx!...
But don know if euu all can afford bout $10 -$18 mah???
If cant so much jiu paid $10 bahx^^ The rest I paid...
[Paid by this month 20th]
Any comments pls tag mi and let mi know and oso who wanna/can go pls tag mi and let mi know so that I can plan early and faster thx lots!!! ^^

Hey guys! remember to bring present for gift exchanging!!!
Euu all happy jiu can le I don mind to spent some money de ^O^ hahas...
That night we must really relax and enjoy ourselves worx!!! =P


K lah 2day jiu post till here bahx^^
Everyone be prepare for de coming CHRISTMAS BBQ!!! ^^ hahas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower