HI! Morning ^O^
Hahas pai seh sia yesterday nv post =P
Cos reach home bout 11pm le cos work till 9pm but got quite alot of customers den jiu work till bout 9.20pm ++ lor den I jiu end work den Lisa called mi wait for her den I jiu wait den meanwhile mi and her oso wait for Adele sister till 10pm ++ den we all chat till bout 10.30pm ++ lah and got miao miao & de PSP shop de xiao di ^^

Den today going to meet some of the BBQ members at mac there 2pm talk bout of cos is BBQ lor hahas...
Haix busy liao sia =P don noe if can manage anot lor haix.... hahas

Dots I wanna buy all de album lah !!! T~T
Ai yo~ dots daddy don allow mi take $$$ worx I wanna CRY liao lah T~T
I really wish to buy/have it lor!!!!!!
And oso wanna share/save $$$ buy laptop with JieJie ^^ hahas....
And oso hope by new year got quite some $$$ to buy sofa for daddy/family and some other thing daddy and mummy need de haix.... Den mai things that I wanna buy de need to delay till don know when le T~T haix....
Dots.... who call that they are mai family/parent ^^
PPl only live once in a life time so must CHERISH! ^^ hahas...

Ai yo frens~ I not going to the BBQ!? euu sure mah??? hahas...
Euu all don wan mi go ar I okie de =P hahas joking lah...
I present already buy liao loh if I don go den I am a idiot sia haha ^^
So euu all who wanna go jiu faster inform us cos this saturday is everything dead line liao including de $$$ ....
Or else we really need to cancel everything le I'm serious hor!

K lah wanna go eat breakfast lah ^^
BB! MUACKS! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower