안녕하세요!!! ^^ ㅋㅋ~ I'm feeling great! Cause I just are mango! LOL~ .. But the other part! Sighhhhhh! Brother got call from doctor bout his result and is a bad result, mummy going down with brother later on ... Please don't let it be serious~ pray hard!!! .. Morning went SGH heart centre with mummy! Sigh~ ... Lots of problem too! ... Gonna cost nearly $300 for the next visit! .. FAINT! I just don't get it why mummy and brother just don't wish to take good care of themselves!? So as my LaoGong! Very sad to see them like thus~ heart pain! ... Really wish they will listen, keep themselves healthy and fit! ... God bless them! ... I really love them a lot! ...

Yesterday was kinda like a loooooong day of work for me!? ... Seriously an bad day for me too!!! Got knock down by two box when I'm in the freezer so as my right leg got by shelves ... Now like a big bun! Lucky I put zambak if not will get worst I guess haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower