Hello!!! =] I'm back to blog~ haha!!! I'm at SGH now with daddy and mummy! Waiting for mummy turn to laser her eyes~ ... Sighhhh!!! So worried bout mummy's health! Don't know why she can't keep herself healthy! Its not that difficult! I'm doing it too isn't it!??? Shall give mummy more support! ^^ wish she could live till see me married and give birth! Same goes to daddy! ^~^ hehe!!! LOVE YOU!!! Mummy daddy~ =3 I'm soooooooo~ damn tired!!! Have been wasting my time this two days waiting at clinic and then SGH! Omg ... Waste my beauty sleep time waiting! LOL~ ...

Early morning wake up at around 7.15 but got of bed at 7.45! Haha~ really force myself to wake up and drag myself off the bed! LOL~ I'm done and prepared around 8.30!? Mummy drag my time till 9 then set off!!! OMG~ ... Sighhhhhh!!! Today got urine test and two tubes of blood test! =| Finally done with every and our meal was thinking where to go while waiting for mummy appointment hitch is 3pm~ gosh! Went Chinatown for dessert~ ... Hawker central, feeling hot and warm there! But when it's time to go back SGH it was raining! ... I'm drenched~ think I'll fall sick ... Sad

HEHE!!! I'm off tomorrow~ yeah! I requested haha! Cause I know I'll be really tired!!! Sadddddd~ headache is killing me! Just can't go off from me!!! ... Sigh~ sadddddd! Yesterday wasn't a good day! ... Have a bit not happy moment with LaoGong ... SAD! I cry infront of him in the public!!! Good job~ keep it up! ... Sighhhhhhh ... Nothing to say ... Don't know what to do! Negatives thoughts all Over my mind ... HEART BREAKS!!! Aching~~~ PAINFUL! ...

Alright!!! Have to throw away all negatives thoughts and live to the fullest! ^^ hehe~ fights and quarrel between couples are good sometimes! Can build up our relationship stronger!? Haha~ so as knew each other more and well! ^^

YAWNNNNNN!!! I'm falling asleep~ ... Love the air con here! Sad~ don't know when will be mummy's turn!? And I guess dinner outside today~ ... Hmmm! Wonder today able to meet LaoGong !??? Not sure what time he will settle and done with his stuff! MUACKS~ miss you!!! ^.~ hehe!!! Alright~ today shall post till here! =]]] see ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower