안녕~! ... ㅠㅠ
Sigh! Morning got called up by sister~ ... She can't find all the singlet! Lol~ .. Haven been sleeping well ... I got to sleep today but sister wake me up! Saddddddd ... Now I'm on my way to SGH appointment! Meeting sister at Outram park station! Hehe~ ^^ morning dear dear LaoGong came down hougang meet me with breakfast!!! OMG! ^.^ hehe~ so sweeeeeeet of him! Hahaha~ ... Sighhhhhhhh! I'm so tired~ ... Eyes like fall closing!? Haha! ... Didn't use computer to upload the day before post image, I was too tired to do so! Got home at nearly 8.40!? After work~ ... I was trying to help before that! ... Really down crew~ sighhhhhhhhh!

Really don't know what the hell is the HQ doing nowadays!!! Does do many stupid idea and decision! ... FAINT~ ... Tomorrow I got to work, 1pm to 5pm! Sad ... LaoGong can't go appointment with me cause he got stuff to busy with! We both feel so sad~ but no choice too! Haha~ one more week to celebration!!! ^^ hehe~ can't WAIT!!! Omg~ =] haha!!! For the moment I post till here then~ ... Think I'll update later on haha~ see ya!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower