HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! ^^

Hello!!! Seriously~ my blog is really dead!!! HAHA! Posting on today~ no idea why!? :) haha~ It's Tuesday today! 14th February 2012! VALENTINE'S DAY~ ^^ awesome! Hope all the couples around the world may have a great day! Enjoy ya~ haha!!! :) So sad that this year I'm not able to enjoy and be with my Care Bear! sighhhhhh~ Miss my Care Bear sooooooo muchhhh! sad! We're both so busyyyyyyy with workkkkkk! Headaches! ARGGGGGHHH~ Never Mind ... We've no choice~ .... haha!

I've a best Chinese New Year ever! haha~ Have lots of fun at relative house this year! LOL!!! and I can't wait for next month to arrive!!! OMG!!! hehe~ my One Year Anniversary with my dearest Care Bear! ^^ hehehe~ This week I'm really going to tired myself up~ ... so sad! busy with work and off days I'm heading to polyclinic and SGH for appointment with mummy! ... early in the morning~ Just hope I wont get sick! haha~

Maybe I know why is my blog so dead! haha~ I didn't get to settle my Template/Design done that's why I doesn't have the mood or maybe interest to post haha! As now I'm trying to edit and get my blog well done so that I can flash out my blog! ^^ hehe! and DAMN IT! my brother reformat the computer and awesome everything I've saved in the computer are totally goneeeee! Good Job~ ;(( Heart Breaks! sighhhhh~ I can't do anything~ ...

Today! I got a biggggg surprise!? News!? ^0^ 샤이니 종현오빠 [SHINee JongHyun Oppa] has a Twitter account!!! "@realjonghyun90" ohhhhhh~ boy! ^~^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~~~ 좋아! ㅅㅅ
Alright today till here then! Will be back to blog soon!!! hehe~ Bye!

(ㅎㅎ! ^^ isn't he so handsome and cuteeeee! )
바이~바이~ 잘자! Z_Z
Night! Night!
with Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower