안녕! 여러분~ ^^ ㅎㅎ! Good evening!!! =]
What a tiring day~ omg!!! *FAINT* working with someone who always kept giving problem! Endless comments! So as working with someone who think she's a pro! Really is an Disaster to work with work with think kind of people~ some more talk without thinking! *speechless* ... Seriously can vomit blood! ... These people are hopeless!!! ... Sighhhhh~ ....

Bought dinner home after work just now! Have eaten already~ omg!!! So full~ ^0^ hehe!!! Mummy bought fried chicken wings tooooooo~ oh boy!!! My first proper meal for the day~ haha! Morning I have hot milo before I went for work and then ate one SME burger during work sad! Fast bite! ... Follow by Apple Pie After work! I was so hungry~ no energy! Haha~ ... I sooooooo! Miss my Miss Tay~ ^^ hehe!!! Love to work with her and Mr Tay~ but sad that I really think that now is impossible to work with them together anymore~

Now so many changes on work~ seriously!!! Stupid HQ~ can't they just make up their mind!!!! Arggggggh~ ... Sad!!! Headache~~~ the whole day! Almost faint during work!!! Messy on work today~ ... Alright! Shall stop here for today! Tired~ haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower