LaoGong bought me pudding milk tea just now!!! Hehe~ I'm still drinking it! =] hmmm~~~ think I'll post till here for today! ^^ byeeeeee~ see ya! =]
오모!!! I can't believe I work till so late today haha~ got call to work at 12pm to 6pm and then 8.pm but I get to go off at 8.43!? Haha~ really tired! But is good to work~ ^^ hehe! Sighhhhhh! My leg in pain! Stand and run too long! Can't take it! And I was kinda worry bout Jahan when every time work with her, she's pregnant! Really have to take care of her when working with her~ ... Oh boy! OMG! Tomorrow I'm off!!!! Hehe~ wonder able to go or dating anot!? Haha~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Latest post ...
-
我的媽我的媽我的媽~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 真的快抓狂了啦 T.T 還是不知道要做什麼工作啦, 快煩死了... 現在又急著要錢~!...... 我不管了下個禮拜之前我一定要找到工作 >. 來臨的禮拜五十黃鴻升的簽唱會, 還在煩惱要不要賣他的專輯呢.... 因為羅...
-
昨天和我一位中學的朋友出門, 我們去了烏節路的ION拍照..... 走了很久... 還是沒找到我想要的工作... 快煩死了~!!!!!!! 我現在超想要賺錢啦, 我買很多東西也要給媽媽錢做眼睛手術, 更何況下個月是媽媽的生日 T.T 唉唷~! 什麼跟什麼嘛!!! ...
No comments:
Post a Comment