안녕히 저녁때~
=)

오모! 안돼!!!~ 평화~~~~~ 제발!!! T~T
No war please! so sad~ my hearts hurt~ so sad to see the situation of korean now! Hope's that everything really gonna be real fine! ... Due to that mostly all of the singer, entertainment show have STOP! isssssshh!!!!~ =X

Actually 솔비 she's a wonderful singer and she's pretty enough! I don't know why she went for plastic surgery, it's a pity! She do really looks pretty and cute before plastic surgery! But I still love the way she is now hehe~ Really miss her, hope she do comeback fast =D
언이!~ 사랑해 =)

P.S [ comeback 가능한 한 빨리 괜찮아?! ^^ ]


Today's work~ .... O-M-G!!! can seriously find dead bodies on the store haha! Nah~ just describing how hard we crew and [some] managers works for it! We worked so hard and have no goods for it LOL! 하하~ 진짜고! =S
Sometimes really finds the work torturing but I really enjoy the fun most of the time ^^ Also have to depend who I'm having fun with hehe!~ =P I kinda of love working this job BUT! hehe!~ if I could find a job that I'm seriously wanted to work with, it will be the most happiness thing ever hehe~ =P people who knows me well knew what I wanna work for~ ... LOL! *shy~~~*

내일 비번 날!!! 만세~~ =P ㅋㅋㅋ~ ^-^
Maybe gonna have outing with Kimberly 언이~ 보고 싶었어!!!!!~ Really missed going out with her haha! ^-^ but she said will comfirm with me asap -_-!!! haha! hmmm~ if not I'm gonna stay at home cause I ran out of money too =P LOL!
I'm gonna edit my blog pics soon =D

안녕~ 나는 잘거야!
Z_Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower