안녕히 주무셨어요~ ^^
*sign* I wake up quite early Z_z hehe~ cause I've been sleeping very early this few weeks haha! Got called from Eileen 자기야~ she doesn't sounds that ok!? *worried & heart pain*
But I notice that she was crying!? O.O But she told me that she's tired -_- lols~ So later I'm going Tampines at around 12.45pm plus!
오모!!! T~T I wanna give her a hug! My heart really hurts!~ to see/hear her cry! I so wish that she won't have any sad or things that kept bothering, thats really made me sad too! I wish I could have her share so that she could have a happy life =3

Last Friday actually I thought of using com before my bro came back from army but he came back as early as I thought -_-!!! sob~ sob~ So!~ I've to wait till the new week....
Weekend I've been working, yesterday I have an interesting schedule LOL! only 2 hours of working O.o~ haha!

Nowadays I found that Facebook was actually quite boring oops~ =P hehe!~ BUT! if you miss one day of viewing Facebook you will definitely REALLY MISS news that you're curious with ermmm~ I mean those fan pages!? They upload idols news and stuff right!? haha! so~ Just a moment ago my sis told to view 종형 news! OMG~~~~~ I hate myself! for not viewing Facbook first before Blogger [lols! =P] haha!

! Information from: Facebook fansite of SHINee Kim Jonghyun ♥ !
During SHINee's fanparty in Taiwan on the 7th, they performed 10 songs, including solo songs from each member.

"After his performance the fans were yelling encouraging words in Korean
to him as well. Jonghyun immediately lowered his head and turned to the
side taking a deep breath before saying thank you to the fans.
⋯⋯
Afterthat, was the last song Hello. when he raised his head, the fans
realised that he was crying. The fans started crying too. Minho was
patting his shoulder and consoling him and the members were helping
Jonghyun sing his parts because he was crying so hard. When he managed
to sing a stanza in the middle, the whole place roared in support for
him. at the end after the MC asked if he had anything to say, he gave
the fans a deep 90 degrees bow."

Makes me so sad to see him cry ):
They had banners that said, "Jonghyun, we'll stay by your side". ]

나도 울고 싶어!~ T^T 블링블링 종형 오빠!!!!~
당신은 사랑하고 항상 당신을 영원히 지원 ♥♥♥


*sign* I can't settle my blogskin!~ T^T haha! have to be patience for myself lol!
Claudia 엄마 going oversea with her family in few days time, I will definitely miss her =P
haha! really hope she can take this chance to enjoy and relax herself there =)
♥♥♥

안녕~ ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower