안녕히 주무셨어요 ...
OMG!!!! I can't stand it anymore!!!! I feel like I'm really gonna die sooon -_- LOL! Can't stand my mama~ T^T she wakes up early in the morning EVERY SINGLE DAY! to clean stuff and seriously soooooo! noisy gosh!!!~ I can die soon~ @_@ I'm seriously tired Z_z
I really thought and wanna turn in BUT! seriously I can't and meanwhile I'm hungry oops~ so I decided to wake up *sign~* I gonna eat 김치라면 and roti prata soon!!!! for my breakfast ㅋㅋㅋ~~~ yummy!!!!~ =D

Now I seriously don't know what attitude my mother is giving towards me and my sister!? The minute she came back from hougang mall, opens the door we ran up to her and she was cold to us! she kept quiet, we both don't know why and just eat our breakfast. Afterwards she stares at me for nothing of cause I will be angry, I really hate people giving me attitude with NO REASON!!!!!~ HATE IT!

Me and my sis were worried at first so my sister went up to her and ask who bully her or something!? She shouted at my sis!? HELLO~~~!!!!! what the hell she want!?
both of us cried.... we were seriously worried! but what we get!? scolded!? huh!~~~~? if something really happened why she don't wanna share with us!? we used to do that isn't it!?
*sign~* ho!~~~ 진짜고!!!~

Later gonna meet Claudia 엄마 exciting program that we gonna held on the 21st haha! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower