안녕~...
I'm so sleepy and tired T~T some more I'm in pain now! Sob~ Sob!~ T~T Actually I end work at 5pm but Terence let me off early, Thanks!~ plus today I late half an hour for work oops~ Terence said that Boss gonna kill me haha! But I'm not purposely to late for work! Anyway~ *sigh~* I don't know what happening to my body/health!? Started to feel pain since the day before! Hope that nothing serious thing happen on me lol!

Today I've quite enjoy on work, cause I'm in kitchen =D hehe! I love to work in kitchen! Its really makes me happy, actually counter front was fun too BUT! have to depend who's there =P This few days have so many attachment crew, I'm seriously pissed off on them. Although every McDonald procedure are the same BUT! they just won't communicate with you!? 뭐라고!? O.o hmmm~ since I end early~... forget it then =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower