" 행복한 2천번째 일 ! ~ 더블에스 오공일 ^-^ 축하해 ! 오빠제 ~ 사랑해 =) "

- 黃鴻昇 生日快樂喲!!!~ ^-^ [생일 축하합니다~] -

O-M-G!!!!~ Can't watch "Mnet Asian Awards" hmmm~ maybe I could only watch the part 2 show *sigh~* better than can't even watch haha! Today work till 5pm and yesterday I rush to go out sfter my work, which ends at 3pm. Really miss going out wiht friends! love them so much haha! Humans really can't live without love HAHA! =P lols~ ...

Tomorrow afternoon gonna go for kidney appointment, kinda of worried LOL! don't know why so hopes everything gonna be okay or even get better =)
파이팅!~ ^-^
Eileen 자기야 finds me when I've end work and also when I'm resting lol!~ haha... happy to see her =D She's my everything =P muahahahaha!~ oops~ =P hehe! We went for walk and small small~~~ shopping =S

So sad!!!!! can't go see 현정 오빠 T~T Counting down 4 more days... he's coming SG !!! *sigh*
I can't wait for 정민 오빠 solo album!!!! not sure when it's gonna release isshhh~~~~ haha! But I'm more excited bout SS501 comback next year!!!! 오모~~~ Feel like crying T^T
In my heart... " SS501/더블에스 오공일 & SHINee/샤이니 " are the best korean male bands ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ~~~ 최상의! 우리 오빠!~~~ 사랑해 ^-^ can't stop loving them everyday! lols~~ =P

hmmm~ I'm really gonna have to decide soon~ what course I'm gonna take next year! feel so hopeless issshhh~ T^T What course should I take!? 어떡하죠!? 한숨~ .... hmmm~ or should I said what course I'm interested with haha! =P LOL! I think I'm not watching Mnet Awards =x
Nowadays I finds 2AM songs were very nice! =D started to love it but too bad that I only likes/loves their songs =P oops~ hehe! no offence =x

난 곧 자겠는데 Z_z
잘자요 ~ ♥
안녕~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower