Reply to EILEEN 자기야~ ♥♥♥
[ post on Thursday, Novemeber 11, 2010 ]
Appreciation at 10:35 PM -

" LOL! when you became so mushy, oops~ =P hehe~ Time really fly fast... haha~ 7 years... We've spent 7 years together, It's a best memories in my life! I feel so happiness when I'm with you! NO!~ I should said... I'm happiness to have you in my life!~ Between us, there's no " Thank You" & "Sorry" so~ do remember I will always and forever be there for/with you ^^
( 24/7, From Monday to Sunday Night~ )

* My door will always open for you! My hugs will always give you the warm you need! Our tears will make us live stronger together! All the secrets that we've shared will never separate us! Your laughter and smiles brighten my day! Your happiness...... IS ME!!!!~ XD
+ Our friendship~ our promises~ our secrets~ Our Heart~ will stay together till our last breathe ... "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ 안녕히 주무셨어요~ Z_z *yawn!!!~~~~* LOL! haha~ =P
still the same! wake up by my parent! 아~ 진짜고!!!!~ Feel that I'm gonna die of tiredness soon! ... @_@ Feel like banging my head to the wall so that I can rest well HAHA! lols~ -_-!!! *sign~* today no work!? YEAH!!!~ funny yah~ boss said 12th to 21st help her work O.o!??? no idea~ hehe! 좋아~ ㅋㅋㅋ~~~
Claudia 엄마 go oversea with her family, I will miss her yah!!!!~ ♥ Can't wait for her to be back haha~ cause we have some exciting and interesting event that we gonna held and sure will have lots of fun! =D Oh ya!~ yesterday when I work I burn my hand T~T Early in the morning~ I hate hasrhbrown NOW!!!! hehe~ =P But I still love eating that haha! lols~...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahhh~ I want that magazine!!! T~T I'm so happy~~~~ SHINee's number ONE!!!~ hehe!


SS501 뉴스~ !!! [CLICK! CLICK! click on it =P]
- SS501’s Park Jung Min reveals childhood photos
- Kim Hyun Joong talks about the impact of Youtube on the Hallyu wave on CNN
- Kim Hyun Joong wins the ‘Best Dresser Award’
- Gong Hyun Joo to appear in project drama with SS501’s Park Jung Min

Random 뉴스~ HAHA! [CLICK! CLICK! click on it =P]
- New still cut of Shin Se Kyung’s transformation revealed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower