하하! I'm back ㅋㅋㅋ~ Just eaten my dinner, 오모! T^T I'm seriously full X_X regretted eat so much hehe~ @_@ LOL! hmmm~ I'm still fixing my blogskin ^^ think will complete by tomorrow, hope so yah! =P Today I don't know what happened to me DOTS!~... seriously no mood in working plus I'm kinda of tired and sleepy so some people thought I've got scolded or etc cause my face was kinda fierce haha! ai yo~ =P But I survive till end of my shift muahaha! oops~ =P

I just now view my facbook and still digging of 종형 news bout his relationship with 신세켱... *sign!!!~* I'm seriously jealous! haha~ nice want 종형! =) hmmm~ actually I'm still in doubt whether the news are real or make up storys cause I've seen some post of it saying that is a fake!??? O.o haha! no matter is it real or fake I really hope that they could find their true love since they never date before ㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!!~ isn't it cute!~ ^0^ they're so young and yet never date before woah!!!~ haha! =P

I also really think that fans could understand their idol! =) They're humans too! Just that they are way too lucky to have sooo!~ much people around the world can't stop loving them haha! right!? so as their every action or etc will be caught on media, kinda of poor thing! T^T They can't really have their own privacy plus schedule that are FULL till they have no much time to be with their family! *sign~* ....
So no matter what happened, or the world end is here, we! fans will always support and love our idol! BUT! don't forget bout friends and family ^^

gonna continue with my new blogskins~ ^^
안녕! ^^
I'm seriously loving the new blogskins, I like it so much hehe~ Please look forward for my new fresh blog ㅋㅋㅋ!!!~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower