안녕히 주무셨어요~
Today was quite a smooth day for me but still gonna said the same thing~ " I'm Tired!!!~ " LOL! haha! =P I'm tired everyday~ ... Sister said I've lose weight, which I ask her bout it oops~ =P hehe!~ But not really that obvious! I wanna slim down just like what I'm before!~ *sign* lols~ haha! FIGHTING!~ =D

I've read newspaper got 현정 오빠 news! hehe! He gonna come during end of the year. BUT! not sure whether is true, oops~ hehe! cause there was once a news said that he gonna come on the June but in the end, no shadow of it lols~ haha! So!~ really hope this time will be the real news haha! Think Eileen 자기야 will be crazy of it muahahaha~ =P

what the hell is going on!~~~~ @_@ I can't settle my blogskin!!! gosh! T^T lols...... hmmm~ I still have my dance to learn! NO TIME for me~ to do my stuff~ sob~ sob!~ *sign*

샤이니 뉴스~ !!! [CLICK! CLICK! click on it =P]
- Netizens think Minho & Suzy look good together
- SHINee’s Minho to make acting debut in “Pianist”
- Onew’s cute ‘apple hairstyle’ charms fans

SS501 뉴스~ !!! [CLICK! CLICK! click on it =P]
- Shinsadong Tiger reveals photo of Park Jung Min’s album jacket photoshoot
- Preview image of Super Junior and Kim Hyun Joong on CNN
- SS501’s Heo Yeong Saeng and Kim Kyu Jong to go on Asia fan meet tour

Random 뉴스~ HAHA! [CLICK! CLICK! click on it =P]
- Goo Hye Sun poses with ‘little Kim Hyun Joong’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower