안녕히 저녁때~ ^-^

LOL! I'm still in 샤이니 세계! 오모!!!~ _ ㅋㅋㅋ~~~ They're just so cute and nature haha! Nature in... they're not Affectation hehe!~ =D That's one of the reason I love them =P Hmmm~ yesterday went for Kidney appointment LOL! I'm like going there really only see the doctor huh!~? haha! Actually I'm gonna do urine test but I've mensuration some more its the first day, WHAT! -_-!!! So for safety they cancel but postpone to my upcoming diabetes appointment which is on the 8th Decemeber. SO~ it really gonna be a tired and busy day issshhh~ hmmm~ poor 암마 gonna go with me!

Nowadays I started to have interest in "Se7en 세븐" LOL! haha~ His new songs "I'm Going Crazy" 오모!!!!~ The MV female actress is actually 세븐 여자 친구! O.O "박한별/Park Han Byul" she's so beautiful! wwaa~~aahh~~ *_* ㅋㅋㅋ~ ㅎ_ㅎ They really match each other! awwww~ so sweet and envious haha! lols~ =P

안돼!!!!~ 현정 오빠! He's coming 싱가포르! and the day is TO-MOR-ROW!!! T~T I wanna meet him!!!! issshhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~! He's coming for the tour of Faceshop as spokesperson *sigh!~* Can't get the chance to meet him yucks!!!!~ hate it T~T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower