Happy New Year~ !!! ^^

This post i saved it yesterday night because i wanted to post the very first new year post =D
2009 .... really have lots of things happened, sad, wonderful, etc......
but some memories can't be forget, cause really hurt too deep but ^^ i will try my best to forget all this bad, sad memories ..... i don't wanna live with memories that i hate it to disturb my life cause ..... i wanna be more happiness then before so... hope some one can do so =P hahas....
some one who promise me wanna quit smoking hope he will do so and said he had changed also hope he really changed .... he told me that he had already and really confirm his feeling to me and i trust him so i really wish he will be a totally good person that i know the previous time .....

Monday, 4th January 2010
school reopen T.T sad for me .... haix.... think mostly of the people go ITE but me..... i really think that the course i appeal won't have the high chance to be given so ......
i'm quite prepare now ^^but still wish myself All The Best =D
Eileen bestie ^^ happy schooling =D hahas.... call me or message me anytime when you need some one ^^ don't worry, even though i have him now but my heart will always and forever have you =D


Labels:
30th December 2009, 23:14 [My New Life Started] ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower