3rd day of 2016

Time now is 10:35pm ... I'm trying to put Javier for bed, he was sleeping but while I just started iron my uniform he's awake. Sighhhh~ so I leave him awake but in the end how would I know that my iron thing spoiled ! I was so fed up but no choice, lucky that I have iron one set of my uniform if not I will be looking so unprofessional with the crumple uniform haha

Today went NEX Mall for my lunch and a walk ... Went to buy perfume for hubby but in the end he say he can't really spray the perfume for work as his manager is kind of sensitive with perfume ... 


Went home and then took selfie with Javier haha while Jerald is sleeping. Hehe!!!


My lovely boy ! 


Lastly! Good night ... Tomorrow will be a brand new week ! 加油~加油~再加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower