Happy birthday Sister ❤️


Today it's a special day, my beloved Sister birthday ! And the day my mummy gave birth to my elder Sister~ thank you both my mummy and Sister to be part of my family. I'm bliss~ 

And of cause! Went for dating with my Sister ❤️ hehe! We meet at Plaza Singapura and we went HongKong Cafe for our lunch :)


Ice milk tea float for me and Iced YuanYang float for Sister. It's really such a big cup! Can't even finish even a half cup haha in the end we finish all the food we've ordered but not the drinks. We takeaway the drinks haha


Luncheon meat sandwich! Sister ordered it haha and it taste not bad actually but the sauce just a little too much. 


This two are my favourite for the day! Omggggg~ so yummy! Haha! Baked cheese pork spaghetti and fried wanton! Drooling~ haha!

After our lunch we went for our shopping! Like a finally~ 


Went for John little for a walk actually but in the end I bought myself a Long sleeve clothes. Sister bought CNY clothes for papa and mummy :) hehe! 


Went Starbucks to get myself a bottle which is a sales for Valentines Day! Too bad that I did not get to have what I wanted actually but this design looks not bad too. Put she the bottle and I get have a free drinks and a packet or CNY red packet.


After Starbucks we went Orchard road, we walk over Orchard from PS. Went 313 Somerset, Takashimaya, Far East ! Haha~ went Cineleisure as well, bought ear rings and minions phone casing for myself.

At last we went ION Sephora for eye liner, bought one for Sister as well! Hehe~


After Orchard went took MRT to AMK for our dinner and a walk outside the HUB. Ajisen Ramen for dinner, was feeling quite full actually haha but we shared a bowl of ramen set :) hehe

After the dinner and walking we went home at last. Really enjoy myself so much today, I don't mind to spent money on your special day or even not your special day although when I've not much cash with me.

I'm just willing to do anything or even spend money to get you stuff no matter what ❤️ hehe! This is what it calls as Sisters Love !? Haha

Before the tonight ends! To my beloved Sister, your meimei here would like to wish you a Blissful Birthday! Happy Birthday my dear ❤️ hehe! Really hope that you enjoy yourself today, let's celebrate until our hair turn white haha! Lastly~ I LOVE YOU! So so so muchhhhh ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower