Last day of Monday Blues for 2015

The time now is 10:40pm ... Decided to post on blog, but I'm settling Javier as well... Trying to put Javier for bed hmmm~ it's seems like it will take some time, switch off the light and pushing the pram but somehow he's still awake ... I'm feeling really tired haha and I did not get to have my dinner today, just feel a little tired to do anything or even eating lol


Took a selfie while waiting for train today when I'm on my way for work ... Was feeling really tired so in the end I was really fed up and upset while working ... Sad~ ... Not sure what happened to me, I'm just feeling kind of sad ...


And also another new week of school starts for Jerald ! Hehe ^.^ he's really a good boy, I'm so glad to hear from his Teachers but he still doesn't wants to eat the food which the school prepared ...

So far, today Jerald did not cry badly when I fetch him home. Haha he just wanted me to sayang him so he will cry when the second he saw me. But he knows that he have to go for school and when he have to go home ... Really a smart boy haha but he's really so active lol


Alright~ lastly I wanted to say good night with a selfie photo of me and baby Javier hehehe! Really love both of them sooooioo~ so much!!! They are my life ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower