Dinner date with hubby! ❤️

Yesterday went City Square Mall the Hong Kong Street Restaurant for dinner with hubby, after he ended his meeting.


The milk tea taste good actually haha


I expected that the fried dumplings will be dried on both sides but I'm so disappointed that it's quite sticky, soft and only fried on one side.


Hubby have this chicken chop rice? I think haha it's a Halal restaurant so the rice looks and taste a bit different from normal we eat. Hubby say that he can't taste what exactly the rice is made and mix of haha! But overal taste still acceptable haha


For me ! It's really such a disappointment! Cheesy baked chicken chop spaghetti. It really taste so bad!!! Worst pasta I have ever in my whole life. The whole plate of food I could only just taste the cheese, other than the meat and the pasta. I taste nothing, really! 

The pasta just taste like pasta with no sauce, so as the meat just taste like a baked meat!? Lol~

Spoiled my dinner haha overall as what hubby always say! Overall, Halal food is not really our taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower