Excuse for work today ...

Hello~ the time now is already 23:05 and I'm trying my best to put Javier for bed ... Today I got excuse for work as I'm really feeling unwell, I guess due to my hand infection that makes my body feeling so weak ... Wish to go for a doctor but can't go for it without hubby by my side whichI  would like to go for hubby's family doctor clinic ... Not sure whether there's medications for it or not ...


My little darling wakes me up with his beautiful smile, it really makes me melt hehe~


Was talking to Javier once he's awake ... Woke up in the middle of the night to feed him milk and changes his diapers and clothes twice ... Sighhhhhh~

 
No wonder I can't get to rest well and getting more tired recently haha! Got to work and then have to look after them after work ... So rushing and tiring, feeling so upset actually !


Also took a selfie with Jerald in the morning when he came into my room, change his clothes to prepare for school ...  Naughty as always haha


Kids do really love to climb the staircase ? Haha~ Jerald always feel so excited to go for school, he will take his shoes and water bottle. He will hurry me to bring him go for school hehe my good boy. 

Jerald is still crying when register to go into the school or once we have enter the entrance door of the school. He will be crying, waving and saying bye bye already, I'm glad actually as he knew that he got to go for school.

He will stops crying once the teacher brings him into the classroom and once I leave his eye sight. But once I exit the entrance I will still peek on him to see what he's doing or whether he's still crying or not ... Haha~ interesting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower