1st week Monday Blues of 2016

Hello~ it's Monday blue today, feeling so not blue actually haha after a long day of  stressful work ... Putting Javier for bed now after having some milk hehe miss my two boys so so much! Really feel so so so much better when I get to see them after a Long day of stupid work lol

They are really my sunshine hehe ❤️ went to fetch Jerald after 6pm today ... Ended work a bit late as today work is really whole lot of mess and stupid manager ... Feel like killing it~ 


Took selfie with my lovely boy early in the morning before sending Jerald off for school. My good boy~ happy that's he's eating some lunch tea snacks already but proper meal he still rejected. Hope Jerald will get to eat the meal in the school soon ^.^ also wanted to thank all the Teachers for their kindness and caring to my boy :)


Hehe took photo of Javier too! In the morning before I go out for work ... Miss my little boy ❤️❤️❤️ but really soon that August month will be here and he will be going for toddler class maybe this year or next year. Depends I Guess haha there privilege actually :)


Have my breakfast before going for work and finally have a meal together alone with my dearest loving hubby! It's been quite some times since we sat down and have meal together :) I miss those times actually! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower