Tiring day! Once again~

Hello! It's Tuesday, 5th Jan 2016 ... The time now is 22:30 and I'm feeling really tired. My sleeping mode is already on since 21:00 plus but I've got no choice that I have to settle Javier to go for bed as he's crying and wanted to sleep ...

When time passes by each day, I got more tired and stress. Have lots of thing keeping in mind thinking what's my next step to move... Also when days just pass on like this I get more familiar with Javier crying and what he needs. I can totally knew why is he crying for, I'm Glad haha!


Just now randomly I wanted to put a picture from my phone gallery as my lock screen. I spend quite a moment till I got a photo that I'm satisfied with, but not that satisfied actually hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower