Happy 5th Months to baby Javier ❤️


Today is exactly Javier's 5 months old! Wow~ already 5 months my baby Javier hehe

Mummy just wish you will be fine and healthy. Be a good boy as well ❤️ love you so much~ haha


Have my first meal at NEX Mall Mos Burger, can't believe I ate fast food again and again. Really have to watch out for my diet, seriously! If not I will be scolded by doctor and dietitian... Sighhhhh~

No life! Can't eat what I wanted, always craves for food that is unhealthy and bad for me... Try my best to have a good meal and diet, stay strong! 

Went and shop around the mall after that I met hubby as well as he release early today from the army. Yup~ hubby is attending his re-service already, today hubby went for talking session for the first day. Tomorrow will be his official day starts for re-service.

Met hubby at NEX Mall and then we were at NTUC to buy some needs which MIL ask to purchase. We bought quite a lot of things actually ... 

Javiers diapers, Jerald kids Apple juice, Diapers Wipe, knife (haha), Dettll Value Pack (finally there's offer) and etc haha cost for than $100 ... Oops~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower