Family Gathering ❤️

Once again another week of family gathering is here hehe! And again went out early in the morning with hubby as he work 9am... Went off together at around 8am plus ...

As usual I will took a nap over there haha Jerald fall asleep at 12pm plus and we sleep together haha

At about 3pm Jerald woke up but for me I woke up a bit later haha! At about 4pm plus I woke up and get to order Dominos Pizza, oops!







After having the pizza, I get to pack up all my stuff and get ready to go HGM to meet hubby ... As I got to starts work soon so I have to go down my store and collect the uniform... This time I get back to work as a position of Crew Leader, no longer a Barista Leader although I really don't wish to ... I have my reason, so no choice and I can't regret! ... Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower