Went out with Sister today


First we head for Mos Burger to have our brunch? Or lunch haha we can't decide what to eat so in the end we went Mos Burger ...



After having our meal, we went for shopping ! Haha ^.^ it's been quite some time since I last went for shopping ... We went John Little. I bought two shorts for myself to wear it at home...


And also bought a polo Tee for hubby as his Christmas present ^.^ hehe Lucky that the tee fits just nice on him! Hope hubby like it ...



After John Little we walked around the shopping mall, pass by the SPRINT store and we just enter with no thoughts haha

Bought myself a Red Tee for next year CNY and got myself a free life long membership card ! LOL~ 



I brought Sister for dinner at Swee Choon, waited for more than half an hour. I was quite pissed off actually, forget it. Haha



I was so full after finished up all the food that we've ordered haha Recalled back now actually the salted egg bun taste good haha maybe it's just my first try so on the spot I find the taste weird haha


Really hope in the future I will still have the chance & time to meet up or go shopping with my beloved Sister! Also wish to have a wonderful meal again with her too. I love you Sister~ hehe ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower