Javier 4 months old!




Hello! Today went for Jerald's school interview~ hehe! Feeling so happy and excited for Jerald! Wishing that Jerald could be a good boy and learn lots of things from there ...

Also I wanted to say that we are really glad and lucky, wanted to thank god for giving us this great chance! Really appreciate very much! 





We got the school which is just opposite our block, we have to cross the traffic light and walk all the way to the next block. Whampoa South, block 49. My My First Skool! ^^


One more thing to share! Is that~ hehe Javier is four months old from today :) time really flies, I just feels like I give birth to home not Long ago. Those memories really last in my mind, so torturing haha


So as traditional, we have him taste drumstick. Haha in Chinese it means that they're are able to eat those solids food already, upgraded to next level haha! But just two more months Javier will be six months old! Omg~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower