PORORO PARK !

24th November 2014, TUESDAY !

This post I'm going to throwback the day me and hubby brought Jerald to Pororo Park at Marina Square. It really an tiring day for me and hubby but for Jerald~ HAHA! It's totally an enjoyable day for him. I'm Glad actually ^.^ 













It's kind of sad that I didn't get to take photos with Jerald haha he just kept running around and playing around non stop. But it's really happiness to see Jerald having fun and enjoying himself :) although me and hubby were totally exhausted end of the day haha



Finally went to have our so called dinner, after the hours of "adventure" haha! We went to the food court over there, I was really surprised with the food pricing! The price is really acceptable, the price and the food court design is quite similar to Food Republic ...

But the food is much more nicer, the amount of food is quite big as usual and most importantly the price~ haha

And also the food court environment is really beautiful during night I guess :D I really wish to go there more often in the future just like this day ^.^ hehe

Lastly I wanted to thank hubby for the awesome day and thank hubby to spend his time for letting Jerald to have an enjoyable day :) Thank you~ my dear Hubby ! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower