Regina's Wedding Dinner ^.^

Went for Regina's wedding dinner and reached home after 11pm ... Hubby's God Sister drive us to the hotel located at Clark Quay, met her around 7pm plus but we having hard going out as Jerald knew about it and sticks to us. Jerald doesn't want us to go out without him and he wish to go out with us, but unfortunately we can't bring him along. 

So we have no choice but to bring Jerald down with MIL, brought him to meet Da Jie and says hello. I bluff him to go over the convenient store after that I faster ran off back to meet hubby and Da Jie ...

Finally we gets to set off to the hotel. I was worry that MIL can't handle but no choice we have to leave so got to tolerate the pain and being heartless not to bring him out with us ...



Hehe finally I got to meet Shirley, the "Especirley" ! Took selfie and chit chat for a while ^.^ ❤️❤️❤️ such a lovely person as always!


Took photo with a girl that have the same birthday date as me, Chermaine :) but after seeing the photo I feel sad actually! Cause me and hubby were looking so perfect together haha we did not get to take selfie and photo together ... Sigh~


Hehe Siew Choo! Also another colleague which gets along well... Miss all those times having fun and chit chatting together :) a nice person as always ! 



Haha finally! SISTEREEER~ really been a long time since I last met him, it's before I went to deliver haha! Fadhil~ Ryan ^.^ miss those nonsense time of him haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower