omg ... feeling so fed up ... haha!!! Thanks to one irresponsible and selfish BITCH! I only work for the store, not for you! You think you're boss! come on~ I don't think you'll have that chance! hah! ANGRY! You're not even work for us one year and even no much experience you still dare to bully my manager! bull shit man! If I'm BC I'll make sure you'll know what's stupid calls and punishment feels like! IDIOT! I know you doesn't really like me but in this kind of industry you'll sure work with many different kind of character people, you think everyone are the same!??? no way~ come on! use your brain! I ask for your help you gave me a face that not willing to do it! Fine! I don't mind! I can settle all on my own! What big deal! The other called you to help you agree, noted your head and willing to do it! I've nothing to say! ...

Really! One day you'll get it from me! Every time you're on shift will keep looking at the schedule! You think the schedule will fly on its own! ... -___- There's 5 minutes for you to settle crowd you'll only does two things!
1 - Keep looking at the schedule! like the schedule will disappear in a second!?
2 - Stands at the fries station without looking towards the counter front whether there's need of help a not? or else you will go to DK!? FOR WHAT!? If not you will go some where else without informing you CL on floor! lastly you will do is! Wanna help clear the crowd, like only half way of your afford are made ...

I really think that it's actually more than 2 option!? haha! Nice Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower