It's Saturday !!! hehe! I'm off today, finally got off on weekends! It's been like a long time since I last off on weekends haha! But tomorrow I'm pending for work haha ... lol! hmmm~ today I went to meet hubby instead of going out with my girls ... using sister lappy now, just done with shower haha! came back from hubby house! lovvvvvve hubby's mummy food ^^ delicioussssss

Feel like sleeping already! haha~ didn't have enough rest! yawnnnn~ ZZ_ZZ hehe! Today went CS to have pizza hut with hubby hehe! then went to buy 4D at nearby place, off to hubby house after that!!! omggggg~ I'm addicted to Pizza Hut hehehehehehehe!!! I'll upload the picture some others day, too lag uploading at this time haha!Went Hubby house orderd some BBQ stuff from internet! hehe! can't wait ^^ My birthday~~~ so fast! but no celebration on my actual day ... !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower